Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

The Baby-Sitters Club Kristy's Big Day - Home Learning

 


Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this is my homework. We had to choose a book and read the first chapter and summarise it. We then had to predict what happens in the next chapter. I finally found a book that I enjoy reading which are comic books (and much more). I just got it today, this is my duffy book. 

Kristy Thomas is about to have new Step Siblings. Her Mum is getting married and she is excited to have new siblings. The problem is that they are moving to where her step Dad lives. She will have to leave her friends and The Baby Sitters Club. Soon they get called to come and have dinner. They talk about the wedding and they said that everyone will be apart of the wedding. Kristy is shocked. Her Mum asks her is she wants to be her Bridesmaid. Kristy screams with joy and is so happy she is a Bridesmaid. The rest of her sibling are doing important stuff like being a flower girl or however you call it, Best Man? Kristy is still shocked and glad she is a Bridesmaid. 

I predict in the next chapter that they are just going to school like a normal day and tell her friends about the BIG NEWS! That's pretty much what I predict. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.