Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Crepe Tower


Kia orana everyone, it's me Finau and today I'm will be showing you a crepe tower recipe. I use to blog a lot of recipes on my blog because I found ones, but I found one and now I'm gonna show you how to make it. Here's a link to the video. Let's get started.

Ingredients

3 or 2 cups of flour (it depends of how much crepes you're gonna eat)

tsp of salt

tsp of cinnamon

tsp of nutmeg

cup of milk

3 or 2 eggs (it depends of how much crepes you're gonna eat)

melted butter

Toppings

strawberries

buttercream

Sprinkles

Pink frosting


Step 1: In a large bowl, put in, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Then stir with a spoon or a whisk.

Step 2: Make a hole in the middle of the dry mixture and add milk and eggs. Then stir again. Mix it really good to make it look like a pancake batter (but it is a crepe butter).

Step 3: Put it in the freezer to sit for 2 hours. Maybe well it's in the freezer think about what kinda toppings you would put on your crepes.

Step 4: When it's done, take it out of the freezer and leave it on the table.

Step 5: Melt butter on the saucepan over medium.

Step 6: Put 1/3 of the batter in the saucepan. Use a spoon. Don't use your hands please!

Step 7: Tilt the pan for a bit so the crepe can cook evenly. Cook the crepe for 1 minute. Flip it over and cook the other side for 40 seconds. Then sit it a side.

Step 8: Make a lot more, and I mean a lot. Make 40 crepes to make a tower. You don't have to make 40 crepes. You just make 5 or 10.

Step 9: Now it's time to build our tower. Put a thin layer of buttercream on the crepe. Keep doing that until you finish all your crepes.

Step 10: Decorate with frosting and buttercream. Put strawberries and sprinkles around the crepes. And there you have it. A Crepe Tower.

I hope you have enjoyed the recipe and I hope you really like the recipe. Please watch the video if you need help. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Aere ra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.