Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Math Whizz


Front of the pen:

Back of the pen:

Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today the people you made math whizz came to our school and they took photos of us. The lady's name was Chris I think and the girl taking the photo was pretty nice and cool but I forgot her name. My friends Aye, Kiarah, Julianna and Julius were interviewed and they got photos taken of them doing math whizz. Chris asked me some questions and the girl recorded me and she took photos of me. It was so cool. Math Whizz helped me a lot in my maths and I am not good at maths but now I'm getting a little bit better and I might really like maths. The one thing math whizz taught me was time and I really don't know my time and it's hard sometimes but cause of math whizz I'm good at it. After all that the gave us these cool pens that said maths whizz.  I really liked the pens and I hope you like it to. This was sort of the same thing that happen to me. A film crew took photos of me and my friends. Here's a link to the post about it, (I even got a nice hat from them). Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.