Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Genesis


Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today I just want to show you what I got from the film crew Genesis. I think they are maybe a film crew because I google it and it came up with cars and all that stuff, but maybe they are a film crew. They came to our school to take some photos of us. They first set up all the things they needed, like light, cameras and much more. Angelica was really tall so they maybe had to move the camera more up. ANgelica didn't have a real chromebook but now she does and they came over and film her. I think she had to say thank you or she had to ask them questions. They did one to our teacher Miss Parrant because that's our teacher. While that was happening we had to move somewhere else because we were in the way. After that we came back and the man the took the photos of us told us to smile, ot to show him something cool (like a Scratch) and he told us to put headphones on and he told us to take them off. When we were doing that I thought I was a model. We came after lunch time to get our hats and t-shirts. Angelica got a hat and a t-shirt and a hat because it was sort of about her? but at least we got one of their cool hats. I really like wearing them. We said thank you to them for our chromebooks (because I think they were the people who got it for us) and thank you for taking photos of us. They said no thank you and they packed their stuff and went. And that was my day. How was your day? Tell me in the comments below and I will reply. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.