Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

My letter to my family before I go war

Dear family, I’m going to serve in World War 1 because I want to fight for our country. I know it’s going to be hard for me but I really want to go. I promise you I will come back home safely.

To be honest I miss all of you. You guys took so much care of me and now I’m gonna try to take care of myself. I miss the bed, the TV and especially the nice food at home you cook for me. YUM!

I’m still getting ready to go to war but here are some things I could hear, touch and see when I’m at war. I could feel all the dirt and mud all over me and I could see soldiers running and hiding. There is one more thing that I could hear, people running, crying and maybe bombs going off.

I love you all and I hope I see you soon. Stay safe and I’m gonna try to stay safe. I will always have hope when I’m at war. Love you.

From Finau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.