Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

My Canadian Adventure (part 1)

               

Monday 17th August


Dear Diary, it’s me Finau and today I’m going to Canada! Then you would ask “Where in Canada” so that means I’m going to Ottawa which is the capital city in Canada. I’m gonna have some much fun. I’m gonna skip the part about me on the plane from New Zealand to Canada.


It was a long tiring ride from New Zealand to Canada. I went into my hotel and put all my stuff away. I wondered where I was going. Then I just remembered I have a GPS so I can know where I’m going in Ottawa. I can visit any place in Ottawa with the GPS.


I searched some places to go in Ottawa. There were so many places but I had to go with Jacques Cartier Park Jacques-Cartier Park is a park in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, along the Ottawa River. It is at the base of the Alexandra Bridge, facing the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa. It is named for French explorer Jacques Cartier, who arrived at the mouth of the Ottawa River while he was looking for the Northwest Passage. It is the busiest place in Ottawa.


I went and visited Jacques Cartier Park. Oh my, it was beautiful. When I got there it was super busy. I guess google was right. I went in and tried to ignore the commotion and noise and then I saw this beautiful mountain that looked like the girl in Moana. It was amazing. I  took some pictures of it. I ran to the other side of it and then I saw dragons. It was so cool. I went over to it and it had 2 dragons. The design of the dragon was beautiful.


There was some other stuff like animals, birds, flowers, waterfalls and big giants doing big giant stuff. It was awesome. I said bye to all the mountains and stuff. I told them they were real looking or maybe they were real. Who knows? Thanks diary for listening to my adventure. Now I’m gonna take a rest. Who will I meet on my adventure tomorrow? We’ll see? Bye diary!



G'day everyone, it's me Finau and this is my writing task for today. So I'm going to make a diary and this one is my first day in Canada Ottawa. The next day I'm gonna do another one. I hope you enjoy my writing task or diary. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.