Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

What Are We Reading?!

 Title: The Invincibles, Power Up


Author: Peter Millett


(sorry my little brother did a drawing on their faces).




What do you think your favourite genre of story is? 


I really love stories about adventures because it sounds really interesting and there are lots of fun things that happen in adventures. In stories about adventures, anything can happen, like you can turn into a superhero or you can become king. There are lots of things that can happen to you 


What makes you enjoy it?


It makes me enjoy it because I love going on adventures and I think that I want to become king or a superhero. It makes me so happy when they discover new things in their adventures.


Who is your favourite character in your story?


My favourite character is Tana because he is so kind and when no one wants to listen to him or if someone gives up on him, he doesn’t care and he tries his best. He looks like a nice and proud Maori boy that is really



A character from the book reminded  me of someone

I know because of how they act.

What I mean by that is the way they

act should be someone that is kind and generous.

They can’t act like a boss because that will make them look like

someone there. This character reminds me of

lots of my friends because they always act like that and I think

that they are really nice to me. (If you don't understand me,

I’m so sorry. It’s because I didn’t really know what to write

about but I think it makes sense to me. Not really).



Kia roa, it’s me Finau and today this blog spot is about a book I read recently. So my other teacher Mr Huges teaches us a lot of things. I have some blog posts about it but look at this one. He told us about books we read and what types of books that he likes. We had a go at trying to do something like this. Thanks Mr Huges and thanks Miss Parrant for letting me take the book home. I hope you enjoy this blog post about books and reading. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.