Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Canada Research

Hey everyone, it' me Finau and this is my reading and research task for today. So we are learning about Canada this week and it really surprised me. We are making this animation and I choses Canada so I already know lots about Canada. I was looking for a animation planner that I did recently but I can't find it. Oh well just enjoy my research. In this task it talks about all the things and stuff about canada. Miss Mason (that use to be a teacher at Pt England) is in Canada and she sent us a video all about Canada. I hope you enjoy my reading and research task. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,

    Great research! The images that you have used are really beautiful and shows how incredible Canada is. How cool was it that Mrs Siō managed to get Miss Mason to share a video for our team? We are very lucky!

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Miss Parrant,

    it's me Finau and I just want to say thanks for your awsome comment. I just love it when you comment on my blog. These photos were from unsplash and I think that is was a great idea learning about Canada because I dreamed of it and I learning about it for our animations an stuff. Thanks to Miss Sio for getting the video of Miss Mason talking about Canada. We are very, very lucky.Thanks again.

    Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.