Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

My Canadian Adventure (part 2)

 Donuts | shutterstock_110345243 | Ferry Sitompul | FlickrHD wallpaper: Close-up Photography of Three Kiwi Topped Tarts ...


Tuesday 18th August

Dear Diary, Hi Diary, it's your girl Finau! So today I'm really excited to go taste some food in Canada. I don't want to go to any restaurants, I just want to go to the bakery. Maybe here in Canada they call the Bakery the Cafe. I wonder who I could meet because I feel alone. At least I got you diary. Lets go!


Off I went looking for some food. I once again searched some cafes (bakery) in Canada. I decided I wanted to visit Butter-tarts 'N More. I thought this place was amazing because they sell Butter Tarts and some other stuff like cookies, donuts, ice cream and much  more. 


I looked on my GPS and it showed me the way. Lest in hours I found my way. I entered the cafe but as soon as I did I bumped into a girl. We both fell on the floor. I said to myself silently ''This is a great time. I can help her up and I can meet someone like her'' and then I did what I said. 


I helped her up and gave her bag and she gave my bag. We both smiled at each other. She said ''Hey my name is Shayna, I'm here to buy some food'' and I said the same thing but I told her my name was Finau and it was my second day here. I also told her I'm buying and trying out some food in Canada. 


She wanted to help me because it was my first, well my second day here. I gave her my number and she gave me her's and we just had a lovely chat about who we are. We took our orders. I wanted to eat a Bacon Syrup Donut and Butter Tarts. Shayna ordered the same thing as me. Very surprising.


We sat down for 15 minutes and we talked for the whole 15 minutes. We also did a bit of laughing. We went and took our orders from the man and we paid him. We sat down and just licked our lips because of hum yum it looked. 


After licking our lips and looking at the food Shayna and I took a massive bite of the SDB (Bacon Syrup Donut) and I just kept on eating. It was so good and delicious. We kept on taking big bites but chewed nicely so other people won't think we're weird. 


We did the same thing with the Butter Tart and man it just melted in our mouths. We also both ordered lemon. The Butter Tart was so sweet and yum.  We thanked the man again and walked out of the cafe drinking some water. We need some thing to keep us hydrated.


I said bye to Shayna and she said bye to me. We walked away and texted each other so we could know where to meet up next. That day was a blast. Thanks Diary for listening. You are very kind. What do you think we are gonna do next?



Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this is my writing task for today. So this is my part 2 of my Canadian adventure. I didn't actually go to Canada, this is a narrative but who cares this is just so fun. Shayna is real and she's my friend. She moved schools but we are still friends. Here's a link to the part 1 and Shayna's blog I hope you enjoy my writing task. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.