Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

My Canadian Adventure (part 3)

 Female Tennis Player Silhouette | Free SVGSVG > crossed ball tennis sport - Free SVG Image & Icon. | SVG Silh


Wednesday 19th August

Dear Dearest Diary, Hey diary, it's me Finau and today I'm really excited to do something today. I don't know what to do. Maybe we can do some sports. I mean like I haven't done anything with exercising and I wanna keep fit and healthy. 


So I called Shayna and I told her that we should do some sports. She thought that sports would be amazing. We met up at the park. We did have a little chat about some things about sports in Canada. I told her I had no idea because I haven't been to Canada before.


Shayna gave me a little bit of information. She told me all these amazing sports that I haven't heard about but I have had heard some. There was Ice Hockey, Tennis, Lacrosse, Curling, Soccer and American Football. I didn't know what to choose. 


After that Shayna asked me if we both wanted to go play Tennis. She said it might be easy for me because some people in New Zealand would of heard of it.  I thought that was a great idea. Shayna said I got my uniform. I didn't have mine and I told her. She had extra and I said thanks! She is a good friend like my other friends and like you diary.


I was wearing a very light transparent pink colour and Shayna was wearing a very light transparent blue colour. We both loved it. Off we went on our bikes. She had a black one and I had a white one, (I forgot to tell you. I got a bike before Shayna and I left the cafe). 


After a 20 or 15 minute ride we stopped at the courts. It wasn't that busy and Shayna and I were happy about that. We don't like lot's of people watching us and we didn't like crowded places. We walked around the place and choosing where we wanted to go to. 


We found a court that was nice, clean and empty. We got our bats (well Shayna got the bats) and we started playing. I was nervous because I thought that I was gonna be bad at it.


Off Shayna went she hit the ball over to my side. I was sort of ready. I was waiting for the ball to come over. Just as it came over it went over to the left. I ran as fast as I could too get to the other side. I hit it back to her. She told me I was good for a beginner.


I took that as a complement. We kept on running and passing it over to each other. I told her I play netball and she told me she plays tennis. We both thought that we already  play that sport because of our skill. Shayna said "Oh no wonder why. You are so good at running and sprinting" and I told her she's really good at catching the ball and hitting it.


We thanked each other. After like 3 or 2 hours we took a break. While we were playing we did have a break but now we thought that we should pack up. We packed up everything and then we got changed into some t-shirts and shorts.


We went back on our bikes are rode down back to the park. We had a little play around the park. We met some other kids. Some were sleepy, active, kind and clever. I went back home and Shayna did. We said bye to each other. 


I texted her back and I told her thanks for taking me to Tennis. She said or texted back "No problem. I had so much fun." and I told her we could probably go to New Zealand some day and play some netball with my friends. She thought that was a great idea. Thanks for listening diary. Love you, Bye!



Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this is my writing task for today. I wrote the part 3 story of my Canadian Adventure. I have lot's of fun writing it and if you like it leave a positive comment on my blog. Here's my part 1 and 2. The photos are not Shayna and I. I hope you enjoy my writing. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.