Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Blog Intro (about me)

Malo e lelei and greeting to all! My name is Finau. I am 11 turning 12. This year I’m in year 7 at Pt England School. So that means I’m senior and I’m in intermediate. I’m in room 4 with Mrs Stone.

I come from a family of 7, my parents, myself, my 2 younger brothers Vaha and Keni and my sister Catherine. And of course my cousin. Catherine and Vaha also attend Pt England and Keni is at Kindergarten and will soon be at Pt England with the rest of us. I love spending time with my family and doing activities with them. They mean a lot to me.

Some of my hobbies are playing netball, writing, shopping and learning about the world. I love eating at Carl’s Junior or at any place. I also really like eating fruits, pizza and ice cream. Yumm!

When I grow up I really want to be a pilot so I can take my family around the world or a netball player because I enjoy playing netball and it’s a sport I love to play.

I am Tongan and I was born in Hawaii and I am raised here in New Zealand.

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.