Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Reflection A Twisted Tale - Home Learning

 

Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing a post for my home learning activities. We had to chose a book and read a chapter. Then we had to explain what happens in the chapter and write a prediction for the second chapter. 

So there was a battle with Mulan's army and the Huns's army. She took her dad's spot in the army so she was a girl pretending to be a boy. Mulan thought of a bizarre idea she has never done before. She knew it was bad idea but they had to try something or else they would die! I think it was the captain who chased after her and told her to stop but then he got hurt, like badly. Mulan didn't know what to do. I think in the next chapter, Mulan might think of something to stop the Huns and get her captain back on his feet. Her army probably or will claim victory. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.