Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Hula Hoop Game (fist day of school)

 


It was a sunny morning on Wednesday and my amazing teacher Mrs Stone kindly let us play games for most of the day. Yay! Thanks Mrs Stone.! One of our first activities was a interesting one. We had to hold hands and make a circle. One person put a hula hoop around them and tried to past it around the circle without letting go their hands. 

We started off with our team. We all held hand and put the hula hoop on one of us and started passing it around. It was funny and interesting to watch because I thought it was something hard and impossible to do but I saw other passing it down so I thought it wasn't hard. We went really fast well that what we thought from what we saw (from our group). We just kept on going because we were having heaps of fun. 

Something I thought was cool was that Raejae (a boy in our class) just fit his whole body through the hoop. Some other tried but I don't think it worked. After a bit Mrs Stone told all of us to go with one other group. I don't know it it was trickier with a bigger group but I thought they probably knew a strategy. The other group we worked with did something else but I think we still did great.

After that the whole class you worked together on doing the hula hoop game. It was super duper fun and I don't think it was tricky because everyone worked out how to do this. To do this game you have to listen to others, talk to them and think of a strategy.


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing a writing task. I wrote a recount about one of the activities we did yesterday, our first day of school! I hope you enjoyed this post and recount. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,

    I am so glad you enjoyed this challenge! It was so great to see everyone working with eachother and learning to work as a team, which is what we should be in room four.What other activities have you enjoyed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Stone!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes I really enjoyed this challenge. It was great to see everyone work together and I had fun learning about it in room 4. I enjoyed the cardboard game, where you had to use it to walk across the court. Hope that's good explanation about the game. Thanks again Mrs Stone.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.