Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Me, Frida and the secret of the Peacock Ring - Home Learning


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing a post for my home learning activities. I couldn't find the original book I was reading so I chose to read this book I had like 2 years ago. You also might have seen this book in my other posts. We had to chose a book and read a chapter. Then we had to explain what happens in the chapter and write a prediction for the second chapter. 

So there is a teen who's name is Paloma. She and her mum went to Mexico, they are Spanish. Paloma is having a hard time trying to speak Spanish and learn it. The trip is for 4 weeks. She is sad because she is missing out on her summer with her friends. After a bit she starts thinking about her dad and the memories they shared. He died when she was only 3 years old. (Prediction) I think the what happens next is that they will check in and go find where they are staying. I think Paloma is still learning Spanish and maybe she will have a surprise? That's all I probably know. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.