Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

We Met Prime Minister, Jacinda Adern!

 




Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this post will shock you. I, well the whole school got to meet our Prime Minister, Jacinda Adern. 

I was so happy! I got to go into the breeze and record everywhere she went. I'm so lucky:) The reason why she came here because we sent her a email and a video about how much we loved the free lunches. We did love it because it helped us heaps! Once she walked into our classroom (our huge space) we sang a waiata and we all settled down for her. She said a speech a and we gave her some gifts. After that she came to all the classrooms for a meet and greet. She walked all around the school saying hi to the other children. Soon she walked outside the staff room were she sat down with Aye and Nadia to a interview (so lucky:). I filmed that as well. The interview went really well and they enjoyed it. Finally she went to the staff room to talk the teachers and ask them questions. We said bye and we told her we were so happy and grateful she came to the school. She also shared  messages like you are never to old enough to vote something, to achieve your dreams, you don't have to be an adult for someone to listen to you and much more. I am so happy and learnt so much from the Prime Minister. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau

    Thanks for sharing this post about your experience meeting our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. You were so lucky to be able to have your photo taken with the PM as well. Thanks for filming her visit to our school. The interview with the PM was awesome wasn't it? Keep up the great work.

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Lagitupu!

      Thanks for commenting om my blog. You are so welcome. I know, I'm just so glad I had this opportunity. :) Your welcome, I wanted to do it badly anyways. Yes, it was awesome! Thanks again Mrs Lagitupu.

      Stay safe!

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.