Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Wind Energy (Extension Task)


 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be sharing a post about an activity I did at extension today. I'm in the Year 7 and 8 extension group. We had to find things and learn about Wind Energy. We had to be put in groups of 3 and I was with Aye and Atawhai. We didn't know much about wind energy until Atawhai brought something up about Wind Turbines. That's when we all started thinking of things that use wind like a wind blower or a hair dryer or a plane After all the thinking and researching we presented it to our extension group well Aye did most of the talking so yeah. Sorry Aye! Everyone had a go at sharing their ideas. I really enjoyed this group because to know Atawhai better (because she's new to extension) and I got to learn about something I haven't really thought of I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.