Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Ready for Learning!

 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing an extra activity for today. This activity was for everyone to get ready with their learning. This activity was created by Mr Goodwin (I think). The reason why we did this is because we are in Lockdown level 3 for 3 days. We need to be prepared so if you have a look at my presentation you will know that I'm totally ready and there is some advice for you. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau,

    You are right, this was created by Mr Goodwin. He and Mrs Grant are creating Cybersmart challenges for us on this blog: https://cybersmartchallenge.blogspot.com/
    I thought your tips were really good, I'm sure they will be really helpful for others as they start Google Meets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Stone!

      Thank you leaving me a comment. Yes! I thought I was wrong but at the same time I knew it was him. I did check out the link and I thought it was pretty cool and smart. I'm so happy that you like my tips. Thanks again Mrs Stone.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Nice job Finau. Love your tips, particularly your explanation about the light and closing the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Goodwin!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad that you like my tips. Thanks again Mr Goodwin.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.