Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey/Week 1 :Art Colouring Book

 



 

Kia ora everyone, it's me Finau. It's the holidays so everyone can have fun by sleeping in or going on holiday or doing the Summer Learning Journey, (it's like holiday blogging!). I'm doing it and here are one of my first activities. This is called Art Colouring Book. You have to pick a image on colour it in. This is a famous painting but I don't know what it is called but  I really like it. I hope you enjoy my image or drawing. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Finau!

    It's great to see that you are doing the Summer Learning Journey as well! This is my first time doing it and I hope we can work together on the acitivites! That would be really fun!
    Anyways, I really like your artwork Finau, it's quite simple but beautiful.

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, I am looking forward to working together on the activities. I'm happy that that you like my painting, (I only chose it because it looked cook but simple but I will maybe try something more challenging). Thanks again Aye for the comment.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. hey finau Its me Jade.
    your artwork really easy but amazing colours. Also I am doing the summer learning Jorney too.

    From Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad that you like my artwork I coloured in. Good to see you doing the summer learning journey. Thanks again Jade.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.