Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Cyber Smart Challenge 19: I'm Google Meet Ready!

 Hi everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! I did the Cyber Smart Challenge 19. It was about getting yourself ready for google meets. Now that I think about it, (this is just random) I probably did 5 or more challenges. Anyways, I think it was a great idea because of this sudden lockdown some people might forget how to go on a Google Meet. I have enjoyed this challenge. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau, well done on completing this week's challenge! Glad to see that you are ready for Google Meets. Stay safe and keep up the great work! Ngā mihi, Mr Ferguson from Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Ferguson!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, I'm very happy I finished this week's challenge. It was super fun to do and it was just right for this week (since we are in lockdown). Stay safe too. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.