Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Reflection Stem/Science Tech@Tamaki

 

(learning how to use equipment:))

(dissolving sugar in water)


(seeing the weight or mass of an object)


(lol)
(what is inside a flower/pollum tube)

(making bubbles, VERY FUN)

(whats inside a plant/system)

(checking heart rate. Aye and I running,lol!)

(our last session/google meet/kahoot)

Hello everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! So today was my last in Stem/Science with Mrs Sharma. I have enjoyed all the lessons and learnt a lot of things. I know what a pollum tube is (it is something in a flower), I got to digest a flower, I made different types of bubbles (including cube bubbles, I learnt the science behind all the experiments I've done. My favourite lessons were Checking your heart rate, Making bubbles, and our last session/States of Matter. FACT: Did you know that the science behind a bubble, it's like a sandwich. The bread is the soap and the filling is water. That's why it can't change into a different shape, it stays as a circle. I learnt SO much things and I'm glad I did. We learnt everything is a fun way. Some of the images are just some of my favourite moments and times during stem.science. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,

    Thanks so much for sharing your learning from 'tech' at Tamaki College! You have done a really good job of showing that you really understand the learning that went on! I can tell that you have done a lot of science while you are there!

    Did you hear that Nanogirl is starting up her daily shows again during lockdown? You can find the new episodes on her youtube channel or go and watch them at your own pace!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTYStQ7BRZ0JnavcuqHvgkg

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss West!

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Yes, I did learn a lot of stuff during stem/science. No I didn't know but I did know she already started doing her kitchen science episodes. Thanks again!

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.