Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Drama Divas - Google Meet/Electives

(our cheering/excited faces)


(our happy/surprised faces)


(our sad/disappointing faces)

(our embarrassed/shy faces)

(our shocked faces, also our laughing faces)

Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! Today for our 11am google meet, instead of home class we did this thing called electives. You had to choose a group you wanted to go to and I chose Drama Divas. It was super fun. I kept laughing because I found my face funny and the others in the google meet were very funny too. We were learning about what drama is and different types of facial expressions. Drama is acting. Drama is also screen plays, radio plays, stage plays, and telly plays (we called it Teletubies).The others in the google meet made amazing facial expressions. I enjoyed it and I don't think I wanna change groups. Thank you so much Miss Hill for being an wonderful tutor (she was a host/tutor). I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finau, it was a lot of fun! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our very first drama class. I too enjoyed it very much. I believe drama takes you out of your comfort zone, especially when we all shared various facial expressions to different situations. I loved how everyone was laughing. What was your favourite emotion and facial expression? I think, by looking at those photos - mine would have to be the happy and surprised face at receiving the largest gift box and present at my birthday. I look forward to seeing you again next Friday for drama elective. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Hill!

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I was glad I joined the drama class. I agree, I felt like I left my comfort zone because usually I'm too scared to act but with all the acting and drama, I felt great! Yes, I just kept on laughing. I think the laughing helped me. Haha! My favourite facial expression was happy/excited face when your team whens a big tournament. Happy and surprised face at receiving the largest gift box is a good one too. I'm looking forward too. Thanks again. Have an amazing weekend!

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Finau,

    Thanks for sharing your awesome experience at your online drama class with Miss Hill! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Maybe you could make a little movie in lockdown and show some of these skills you learned with Miss Hill.

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss West!

      Thank you so much for the comment. I loved doing this opine drama class. Yep, we had heaps of fun. Yeah, maybe I could make a movie. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.