Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Lockdown Level 4 Team 5 Google Meet


 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! Today Auckland is in Lockdown Level 4 but no worries, we can still continue with our learning (but you still have to follow the level 4 rules).I think this is our 5th or 4th lockdown. At 9:30 we had our Team 5 google meet. Fifita lead the karakia, Mariko lead the mihi, and Kitione lead the hymn.  We greeted everyone,talked about our day,our timetable,etc. It was very fun to see everyone on the Google Meet. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau,

    Thanks for sharing the experience of your first google meet! I love how you have been cybersmart and respectful to your classmates by erasing everyone's last names - fantastic! You did an awesome job on the news this morning too! Perhaps you could do a blog post about presenting on the news during lockdown! You can find the PENN episode on the home page of the school site.

    Keep up the awesome effort!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Miss West!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I wanted to share the experience because - why not? I also just wanted to share my learning. YES! I wanted to be respectful and cybersmart by blocking everyone's last names. YES! That is a great idea. I could share me doing PENN and the PENN episode. Thanks again Miss West!

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.