Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Shawn Johnson's Diet


Shawn Johnson's Diet (video)


Here is what she eats.

Breakfast: She is a coffee lover. She has a cup of coffee or cappuccino in the morning. What's on the plate? She has a gluten-free English muffin with cashew butter and strawberry jam. If something savoury avocado and eggs.

Lunch: She has a good green salad with some protein.

Snack: She has a Cedar's Balsamic Caramelized Onion Hommus—with crackers or vegetables She also have Hu Chocolate.

Dinner: For her dinner, she keeps it simple. She has salmon with steamed broccoli, baked sweet potatoes, and a glass of wine. Sometimes when she goes out she eats sushi roll or juicy bison burgers.

Dessert: For dessert she has wine and Hu Chocolate or chocolate-covered almonds


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! So this was our task (from last week which I forgot to finish off a post. OOPS!), we had to pick an athlete and research their diet. I chose Shawn Johnson. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.