Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Literacy Google Meet




 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! Today we had a literacy google meet. The one yesterday was kind of boring but this one was much more fun. We watched a video about heroes we've seen in movies and comic books, etc and what makes a hero. We were then stepped through the slides and talked about different heroes (like sporting,civil rights,comic,etc). Miss Hall (our teacher then read us an important/interesting book that talked about Jews and Germany (other countries) having war and not being treated right. I enjoyed the google meet. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Miss Howieson!

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Yes, I did have lots of fun of this google meet. I enjoyed learning about different kinds of heroes. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Hello Finau,

    So glad to see you in online learning and that you liked your google meets.I joined in Wednesday's meet and it was quite interesting...Keep up the blogging can't wait to read more

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tyson!

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Yes, I liked attending my google meets and I'm glad too I'm doing online learning. It was very interesting. Thanks again Tyson.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.