Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

10 Facts about me



Hello everyone, its me Finau and I have created my own work for me to do. It is about 10 facts about me. In here has everything about me. There is also pictures of me and things I like. This idea was from my friend Aye Myat. Thank you so much Aye Myat for the idea. I hope you all like this and try this at home. I will give you a link to her blog to see what she did. Bye!
                                                       
                                                        Aye Myat @ Pt England

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau,
    I love how you wrote about the fact and got some cool pictures too!
    I know a lot about you now!

    Love from,

    Aye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aye Myat,
    Thanks for saying you like how I wrote about the fact and how I include photos.
    I learnt more about you when I visited your blog.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.