Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Volcano Explosion


Hello everyone, it me Finau and today I will be showing you how to make a Volcano Explosion! Lets get started and before we do you might need to be somewhere outside because it's going to get messy and dirty, now we can get started.

What you need

Cup

Spoon

Vinegar

Baking soda

Red food coloring


Step 1. Make a little volcano or mountain in the sand, dirt, soil or use a toy that is a mountain or a volcano.

Step 2. Poor vinegar in the cup. Then dump it in the volcano (or anything you can use).

Step 3. Get the red food colouring and put lots of it in. (you can use any type of food colouring but just use the colour red because it will look like lava.

Step 4. Finally get your spoon and put some baking soda on it. When your ready for the big explosion put it all in and it will explode.


And there you have it a Volcano Explosion. I hope you like it and enjoy it and I hope you could try this at home. Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Finau,

    I see that you and your sister Catherine had fun with your science experiment making a volcano at home?
    I have really enjoyed reading your posts of your Home Learning during the lockdown because you have been super busy! I know that you have also been helping Catherine complete her schoolwork and are doing fun activities together. I just wanted to say thank you so much and I am so proud of you as well. Keep up the awesome work. Take care and stay safe in your Bubble. If you get time, please check out our class blog...

    From Mrs Carter (Rm 24).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.