Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Nana Shake!

                        apple banana smoothie! | yummmmmz | Russell Heiman | Flickr

Hello everyone, its me Finau and I got another recipe for you. I did say on my other post that there will be more recipes for you. This recipe is called Nana Shake! Let's get started.

Ingredients

1/2 banana (peeled and chopped)

2 scoops of vanilla ice cream

1/2 print of milk

Whip cream

Syrup

Sprinkles


Step 1. Blend the banana, ice cream and milk together.

Step 2. When its finish blending pour it into a cup or anything your gonna use to drink.

Step 3. Decorate with whip cream, ice cream, syrup and sprinkles.

I hope you like it and love it. Comment down below if you think that this recipe is yum. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Finau,
    Nana Shake looks so good, I love milkshakes so this MUST be real good! I love how you have different recipes ALL THE TIME! Last time you had rainbow skewers, avacodo dip and much more. Love the enthusiasm that you have to do this.

    Stay Safe,

    Aye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.