Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Pani Popo (buns)


Hi everyone its me Finau and today I will be showing you another recipe. And this one is called Pani Popo, (buns). There will also be Coconut sauce you pure all over the buns. But if you don't want to make bus and you only want to make the coconut sauce then you can just by buns and make the coconut sauce.

The ingredients are, (Pani Popo/ Buns).

2 cups warm milk

2 tsp yeast

1/4 cups granulated sugar

1 tsp salt

2 eggs

6 cup of flour

1 tsp melted butter

And for the Coconut sauce.

2 can coconut milk

1 cup sugar

3 tsp cornstarch

1/4 salt



Step 1. First you want to put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Put it in order like I wrote for the ingredients. And put it one by one so it wont get all mixed up and wrong.

Step 2. Put your hands in the bowl and knead it until its soft.

Step 3. Leave it for 90 minutes to rise.

Step 4. While the dough is rising you can make your coconut sauce. Add 2 can coconut milk, 1 cup sugar, 3 tsp cornstarch and 1/4 salt in a pot under medium heat. Stir for 5 - 7 minutes and leave it there.

Step 5. Once the dough has risen bring the bowl out. Start making them. Make 12 - 14 pieces. When you are done leave it for 45 minutes.

Step 6. When the 45 minutes is up put it in the oven 350 degrees and cook it for 25 minutes.

And there you have it Pani Popo and Coconut Sauce. I hope you enjoy it and love it. Feel free to comment on my blog. Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Finau, thank you so much for sharing this recipe! It does look so delicious and one of my favourite foods is coconut too. I like the way you have a photo and have listed all the ingredients. It is really easy to follow your steps. I shared a story about making rewana bread with our Year 2s, so perhaps you can help your sister Catherine make a comment on her daily journal as well? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Carter, it me Finau and I want to say thank you for checking out my blog and for the lovely comment. I love how your space our making rewana bread, and yes I would help my sister with her daily journal.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.