Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Sweet Hearts



Hi everyone its me Finau and today I will be showing you another recipe. The photo at the top shows all the ingredients. This recipe can be made for someone special and someone you love. Now I will show you how to make it.

Ingredients

Crisped Rice/ Cereal Rice Treats

100g white chocolate

Pink food colouring

Sprinkles

Baking tin

Baking paper


Step 1. Carefully melt the white chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of hot water.

Step 2. While you are melting the white chocolate, add some pink food colouring and stir until there is now chunks of whit chocolate.

Step 3. Next mix the crisped rice and the chocolate together. You could use cereal rice treats.

Step 4. Then press the mixture into a baking tin.

Step 5. When it is cooled, remove the mixture from the baking tin. Get the Heart shape cookie cutter and star cutting the rice cake.

Step 6. Decorate with pink or white sprinkles to make it look pretty.

I hope you love this and enjoy this. And remember share this with someone who you think is speical and someone you love. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau,
    These sweet hearts look so Delicious! I already like it because of the name "sweet hearts" it really goes well. Have you ever tried sweet hearts I haven't but they must be good!
    Can't wait for more recipes;
    Aye-Myat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aye, I just want to say thanks so much for all the great comments. And I know they look so delicious. I haven't tried them before, but I have tasted something similar to that. After what you are doing I want to go and comment on your blog.

      From Finau

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.