Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Letter to Jacinda Ardern

Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern


~ Hi my name is Finau and I’m 10 years old. I go to Pt England school, which is my school. During this lockdown my teacher came over when it started and she gave me my chromebook (thanks to my teacher) and I just got started on any of the work I needed to do. I have learnt so much about ANZAC, being a detective, learning about rugby players and much more. When we are learning at home they always call our learning remote learning.


~ Thank you so much Jacinda Ardern. You've stepped up to look after our whole country during this lockdown. We are so grateful to have a prime minister (which is you) to help us. Thank you!


~ I would give you some ideas for our school (Pt England) but I don’t have any ideas. Maybe more food at school? I don’t really know but at our school there are some kids who don’t have lunch but we have lunch at school so maybe more food. It was great talking to you.



Yours Sincerely,

Finau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.