Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

My first time at Hogwarts

He told us to follow him and we did, and then we ended up in these lovely boats that took us to a castle. Let me tell you how I felt. As we were sailing I felt the air in my face and I thought that that was so cool. It was very dark but I liked it that way and we had to hold these big torches. We kept on sailing and sailing until we got to this massive and beautiful castle. Hagrid said the castle was our school and where we were going to sleep. I knew this was going to be cool.


We had to walk up a lot of steps to see this lady in this nice black dress. She said “ Welcome to Hogwarts. Now before you walk in these doors to sleep with your campmates, we need to sort you all in your houses.” She told us there was Gryfinndor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. I was pretty excited because I was going to be in my own house with some other kids I might meet soon.

When she was talking there was this boy with blonde hair and it looked like he brushed it with some gel. He was with some friends and they looked a little mean. They gave a smirk to each other like they were the best out of everyone. The lady kept an eye on him because he was very strange.

The lady told all our campmates and our house would be like our family and we will earn points for being good or doing anything good. But if we do any bad things or rule breaking then we will lose our points and the other teams might have them. And there was one more special thing, the house with the most points is awarded with the house cup (which is a trophy).


She kept on talking but this boy yelled out “Trevor, get back here now!” and everyone was shocked because it was a frog. As soon as I saw that frog, I knew their house wasn’t going to get points. The lady that was talking to us was very disgusted. He said he was sorry but the lady just looked at him and she walked away.

After the lady went the boy with the blonde hair started talking and he was trying to be mean to me. He said his two friends' names were Crab and Goil and he said his name was Jakeomouthboy. This boy with nice red orange hair laughed at his name and I thought it was pretty funny too but then he got mad at him and he started mocking him.

He said look at your weird orange red hair and your hand me down robe. The boy started to be quiet but then I felt sad for him. Then Jakeomouthboy said you should join my team because if you look at us we are better than everyone. I said no because I knew who I wanted to be friends with.


He even got mader because I didn’t want to listen to me. I knew that the boy with the orange and red hair was going to be happy that I did that for him. The lady in the black dress came and she told the boy to go back to where he was standing. And that’s how it felt when I went to Hogwarts.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Finau,
    Your writing is amazing. 8 paragraphs are you kidding me. I can't even write that much. Your first day at Hogwarts sounds really fun. Did you make any new friends? What house were you in? It was funny when you wrote he even got mader because I wasn't listening. Would you go to Hogwarts in real life? If you are make sure to call me in. You don't have to, but really please. Anyway awesome writing from you Finau. I can't wait to see more of your writing because it is so cool. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more.
    From Angelica😁

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.