Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Cops and Robbers



Hello everyone, it's me Finau and my sister and I are going to show you a game called Cops and Robbers. If you watch the video you can see me saying Hi team 2 and if you don't know why I'm saying it then I will tell you, this is for my sister's learning and I just want to put this on my blog because lots of kids around the world are bored because of this lockdown, so you could play this game my sister and I are playing. I hope you like it and enjoy it. Please leave a comment on my blog. Bye!

Here's a link to my sister's blog.

Catherine Pt England 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau!,
    I love your video! and I love that you are playing with your sis while under lock down to keep yourselves active! Well done!

    From Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie,

    it's me Finau and I just want to say thanks for your lovely comment. I think you should get Kris to get up and play a game with you. Thank you.

    Take care.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.