Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Letter to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Dear Mr Tuivasa-Sheck


~ Hi my name is Finau and I’m 10 years old. Me and my family watch NRL games late at night. My dad always calls me and he tells me to check when there are any NRL games. I have to tell him when because he loves rugby (like my brother Vaha that has like 4 or 5 posters of the Warriors). I have been to some games but not games that the Warriors played. My three teachers (Mr Goodwin, Miss Tuia and Miss Parrant) love NRL (Just remember that my teacher Miss Parrant loves the Warriors).


~ Go play hard, like you never played before. Do your best, New Zealand is counting on you. Make New Zealand proud and make your family proud. You and your team got this. Wish you luck..


~ I know you're probably missing your family and friends and you want to see them. Your family and friends miss you too. I know your family are wishing you good luck and they want you to stay safe.


From Finau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.