Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Problem solving (White Water Rafting)



Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this is my maths task for today. Today we are learning about White Water Rafting. This maths task was really easy but the second question was a bit hard so my friend Kiarah helped me with it. I had to move tables just for no reason and my friend Kiarah was lonely at her table so my teacher (Miss Parrant) moved me with her. It's fun working with Kiarah. I hope you like it and please leave a comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau You did a great job doing your maths
    from Adriana <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adriana, it's me Finau and I just want to say thanks for your lovely comment. I think I did pretty good in my maths (hehe). Kiarah helped me as well.

    Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.