Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter to William Wairua

Dear William Wairua

~ Hi my name is Finau and I’m 10 years old. I come from a lovely family of six. The school I go to is Pt England. I’m not good at dancing or being a comedian like you but I love learning how to dance and I love watching funny people like you.
~ I think that it’s cool how you want to make people laugh and have a good time. If I tried to make people laugh I will be the one laughing and maybe no one might be laughing but I hope they laugh. When you tell a joke or do the Wairu Wave do people love it?
~ You tell lo’s of people funny jokes and you show them your dance moves, maybe I can tell you some dance moves you could do. I would give you a joke but jokes are not my thing. I think you could do the Woah or a handstand, (because I know people will laugh when you do a handstand.) you know there are lots of dance moves you can do but I like your Wairua Wave. Keep on dancing and being a comedian.

Yours Sincerely,

Finau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.