Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Making Jelly



Hey everyone, it’s me Finau and I will be making jelly. My mum brought 6 packets of jelly and they were all different colours. Today I will make some and probably next week of next month because we can’t just eat all our 6 packs of jelly in 1 day. The time you will see this post is not the time that we made these jellies. Because I will be doing at different times and I will always wear a different shirt. I thought I should take some photos and make some videos of me making jelly. I asked my dad before I went on my chromebook and did this. Thanks mum and dad. The jelly I’m hoping to make first is the lime jelly. I hope you like it and enjoy it. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau,
    WOW, what a good idea of yours to blog yourself making some wobbly jelly! It must of been a really fun yummy experince! How were the jellies? Which one was your favourite and your least favourite?

    Great job!

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Aye,
    it's me Finau and I just want to say thanks for commenting on my blog. It was so fun making it and it did taste really yum. The jellies were so great and the one I didn't really like was the raspberry one.

    Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.