Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Life in the 90’s Interview

Instructions

Find someone to interview. They must have lived in the 90s (so try find someone who is
28 or older):
You can easily interview someone from your Whanau (try your parents of even better your grandparents)
Email a teacher at school
Ask them these interview questions, and write down their answers.




Who are you interviewing?


What is their name? - Heikoti (My Dad)

How old were they in the 90’s? -Teenager

Questions to ask the person you are interviewing.

Tell me about what School/ Work was like for you in the 90’s

Dad’s answer: It was really good. It was just normal.


What was your TV like in the 90’s?
- Dad’s answer: It was boring because it had one channel and we had a big family.


How did you contact your friends in the 90’s?

- Dad’s answer: We had to meet up at each other’s house or at the city because we had no phones.


What was your family car like in the 90’s?
- Dad’s answers: We had a car and a truck and it was pretty nice and clean.


What was your favourite thing about the 90’s?

- Dad’s answer: Back on the island we would respect each other and we were like a family. So that’s what I really liked in the 90’s.


Question for you to answer.

Based on the answers you received.
Do you think you would like living in the 90’s?

- Yes/No

Why?

- I would love to live in the 90’s. We don’t need phones, you can just talk to your friends and walk over to their house. Right now I would love to walk to my friends house because sometimes I don’t get to and it would be really fun to do that. I love how people used to respect each other and I love how they always wanted to be family with some other people. Right now some people are not doing that and that is really sad. So, yes I want to live in the 90’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.