Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

Holiday Research Blogging KFC



Hello everyone, it's me Finau it is the holidays. I'm so happy that it's that holidays so I want worry about waking up early for school and all the type of stuff. I do miss school and my teachers and my friends. At least I can email them. So I'm doing the holiday blogging challenge and I did this one last holidays. Here's a link to it. Mr Goodwin (Team 4 leader) thought that we all should learn about something that we would like to learn about. Someone wanted to learn about KFC and we got to learn about it. Maybe tomorrow I can learn about Spongebob. In this presentation, there are links, facts videos and things about KFC. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.