Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Missing Pet!

                              Baby Giraffe Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

Guess what? I had to clean my bedroom before I could go play with Chole. She is really tall and she is quite shy. I ran down the stairs so fast that I nearly fell. I opened the door like I just came from a place that didn’t have fresh air. I ran and ran and ran to the other side of our backyard. When I got there something happened. Something really bad happened.


Chole is gone! What! I’m just confused. I thought I tied her up to the tree or the big strong stick next to the tree. Wait, she might just want to surprise me or give me a fright. I get it. I (long I) get it real good. I hid behind a tree for 5 seconds (I counted to 5 so I can remember) and then I jumped out.

I wished my coach was there to see my beautiful jump and landing. I landed on my feet to make a big stomp to get Chole’s attention. I looked and looked, but she wasn’t to be seen anywhere in our backyard. Now I’m really sad and scared and upset. I need to find where she is. She might be hungry or cold or whatever. I just really need to find her.

I sat down on the swing and I swung myself but usually Chole would be here pushing me. I tried to think a plan up to find Chole. Chole is like my good friend and she has been here for me ever since I was 5 and now I’m 10 (turning 11). 6 whole years with Chole but now she’s gone. I think I got a good plan.


I ran up stairs to get some paper and coloured markers to draw a poster. I drew the picture of Chole and I wrote it down lost. I hope everyone understands what the poster means. Plus, everyone plays with Chole somedays. I also got some taupe too. I printed out 10 of them to stick on trees. Off I went looking for Chole and sticking up some posters. I went to some of my neighbours house and to my friends house. I showed them the poster and then I asked them if they saw Chole today. The bad news is that they haven’t seen her. 


I thought it would be easy. I guess not. I tried everything. I tried looking around the backyard, making some posters, asking some people and still no sign of Chole. I feel like giving up. I’m so tired and sad. I miss Chloe. I start to cry and walk around the park. I sit down on some chairs then walk around the field. 


I start to play in the park but I don’t feel like playing because it’s really bugging me that I can’t find Chole. I climb up the slide to have a better view and to see if Chole might be running around the field. I look around and just sit on the slide. Suddenly something started moving in the back of me. I hope it’s Chole. It’s Chole!


Oh I laughed and giggled. I told Chloe I was so glad that she came back. I’m also gonna ask her where she go. You care about that, I’m just so happy she’s back. Everyone came to the park to celebrate the returning of Chole. By the way, she’s a giraffe. Believe it or not I have a Giraffe. At first it was crazy to me but now I love having a giraffe living with me. Today was a interesting and insane day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.