Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

France Poem

F: rance is a great place

R: eally it is

A: wsome animals

N: eighbours with italy

C :ool food

E: iffle tower


Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this is my writing task for today. I was so happy when I saw that the writing was about poems. I love writing poems and I enjoy reading them.  This poem is about France and all the amazing things in France. Here's a link to a poem I wrote about my mom (my favourite poems are about my family). I hope you like my writing task. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau!
    Your acrostic poem is really cool and I especially like the "France is a great place, really it is". You always make sure you get your work done which is why your a great friend because you always have commitment!

    Keep it up,

    Aye :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aye,

    I just want to say thanks for your awsome comment. I really love it when people give me a comment. You are a great friend to. Keep up the great work and I will be doing some commenting on your blog and on some other people's blogs.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.