Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Meet my cousins (nephews)


Malo e lelei and Kia roa everyone, it's me Finau and today my cousins (they are actually my nephews but I want to call them my cousins) came to my house today. They are all boys but it was still fun because they were so funny and nice. We talked lots about ourselves and what our ages were and what schools we go to. They came over to our house because their little sister Malia passed away and it was pretty sad. The funnel is really far and we can't go so they came to stay with us for just a day. The one that is on the chromebook, his name is Soni. The one in the green t shirt, his name isVilliami and the one up on the bed dancing, his name is Aki. I hope you enjoyed this blog post about my cousins coming over (in the photo I included a photo of my sister and my brother because she and he wasn't in it. Their parents and mine were not in it because they were talking to each other in the kitchen). Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.