Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

A tour around Italy

Italy, sea, houses, cinque terre, mediterranean - free image from ...

As I travel around Italy, I see lots of amazing and great things. Italy is a wonderful place to live in. There’s music, food, games, dances, animals and much more. I’m enjoying staying in Italy. Do you want to come with me on a tour around Italy? Well I hope you do. Let’s go.


As you all know, Italy is known for their yummy Pizza and their delicious Pasta. Pizza was made in 1738 and the person who made the Pizza Raffaele Esposito. He is from Napples in Italy. I’m not really good at making Pizza and knowing how they made it, but I’m good at eating Pizza. I think they roll out the dough and you know, add the sauce and the toppings and all that stuff. When you are done, put it on something (that I don’t know what is called) and heat it up in a place that looks like a fireplace.

After all that talking about food, I feel like eating food. Now let’s move on to what type of music is there in Italy. I know in lots of different countries, people like to sing and that’s something they would like to do. Singing is a passion to all people around the world. Some in Italy are known for a lot of things. These songs will shock you. Italy is known for Pop, Rock, Italian pop and much more. Here are some of the popular music instruments that people play in Italy. They like to play the Piano, The Guitar, The Drums, The Flute and last of all, The Violin. People also like to dance to these songs.

Oh, that was so fun learning about all the types of music and instruments. I think we should move onto what type of games kids like to play. I think kids in Italy like to play simple games that we play here in New Zealand. They might play soccer, baseketball, tag, hide and seek and much more. THey might not play those games. Every kid in every country has a different type of game. Italian kids like to play Uno due tre stella (it likes cops and robbers) and Nascondino (which is hide and seek) and Strega comanda colore (and that is soccer). The most popular game Italian kids like to play is Rody. I think it’s a toy horse and I think it’s big or small. Italian kids really love it.

I have talked about food, songs, games and now I’m gonna talk about animals. Oh, oh, oh, you just don’t know how much I love animals. Well I am scared of some animals but I love animals. There are lots of animals in Italy. In Italy there are dogs, wolves, horses, donkeys, bears and I guess there is more but that’s all I know.


So that’s the end of our tour for today. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you learnt a lot of things in Italy. Well I have learnt lots. Hope you guys enjoyed it. See you soon. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.