Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

My friend Kiarah's cast


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this blog post is about my friend KIarah's cast. So it was Matariki day last week on Friday and Kiarah was doing sports. She was playing around and she bumped off 2 year 8 boys. Her thumb is now really sore and it hurts. She was talking about something like signing her cast and that's when I had one of those brilliant ideas. My other good friend Angelica is always prepared and I remembered she had some coloured markers. So I went up to her and take 6 or 5. KIarah was like what are you doing but she knew that I wanted to draw on her cast. She let me and I had so much fun doing it. My other nice friend Jade drew somethings to. I drew, hearts, stars, smiley faces, flowers and much more. I hope you like this blog post about Kiarah's cast. Please leave a positive comment on my blog and on their blogs. At the bottom of the page will have all the links to their blogs. Bye!

Angelica Pt England

Kiarah Pt England

Jade Pt england

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.