Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Fighting a Tiger in the Colosseum

File:Colosseum in Rome, Italy - April 2007.jpg - Wikipedia



















I was ready to go against someone in the colosseum. I know it’s scary but I’m gonna do it. I don’t know who I will be versing but I hope I win. I have faith in myself. Any second now someone will come out. I thought someone was gonna come out but some people had some problems.


While they were trying to get the person out, I tried to think and plan what I should do. It should take me an hour but I only go a few seconds or a minute. Soon someone yelled out ‘’The animal is ready’’ and when I heard, I nearly fainted.

An animal? Excuse me but I thought it was going to be a human being, not a hungry animal that wants to eat me alive. I stood there for a second and thought it wouldn’t be a hungry creature, it might be a kind one. Then that same person yelled out ‘’Ooooh, this Tiger hasn’t eaten for days. He’s hungry. He probably wants to eat that human standing in the colosseum’’ and there I went again. Fain’t (only for a second).

What was I thinking? A hungry Tiger that hasn’t eaten for days. Now me, thinking that it’s not gonna eat me. Will let me correct myself (even though I don’t like to get corrected a lot), it’s gonna eat me. Remember, believe in yourself and have faith.

I started walking close up to see the Tiger clearly. Clearly it wants to eat me. I tried to step back but the audience kept chanting ‘’Move up, Move up. Don’t be scared’’ and I just had to listen to them. After all, I wanted to do this. The Tiger jumped up like he was gonna use me to mop the floor. Instead he fell backwards because the chain was still around his neck. I was so happy he didn’t use me as a mop.

They took off his chain but now he was mad because when he fell down everyone lagged but I didn’t because I’m scared of it. He thought I laughed at him and now he’s angrier than before. He reached the level 10 million. I was so scared but I pulled out the weapon I was given. I hit the Tiger with it.

Oh he fell down and I was so happy because I wanted him to fall and to get dizzy. That’s the time I need to get my other weapons to hit him. I grabbed one out and hit him as hard as I can. Some people say my hits are really weak but some people watched and they thought I improved. As soon as I was gonna hit again it jumped up and scratched me. I fell down and it really hurted. The Tiger started growling and at me. It gave a big, big ROAR!


I couldn’t stand up. I just felt hurt. Some people booed me but lots of other people cheered me on. THey kept chanting ‘’GO, GO, GO. You can do this!’’ I listened to them and I got up on my feet and man, I was ready to fight this crazy beast. People went crazier than the Tiger.

I was so happy that people believed in me. Immediately I grabbed another weapon I had. The Tiger standed up weakly. I standed up strongly. I hit the beast with my weapon and the Tiger fell down. The whole crowd went silent. I yelled out ‘’I did it’’ and everyone started cheering for me and they were so glad I survived. The people who bood me started wishing they didn’t and they cheered me louder than the crowd.

I was glad that the Tiger lost and I won. The Tiger was just injured, it didn’t die. I won a 10 feet trophy and 10 million dollars. People named me the ‘’Beast Slayer’’ and I just couldn’t stop telling everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.