Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

The fantastic and amazing Gizmo (reflection)

Chapter 1, 2 & 3 (the chapters were pretty short and that's why I read 3 chapters).

Vlog about blog post.


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today this blog post is about a book I'm reading. It's called The fantastic and amazing Gizmo. This book is about a nice and normal boy who stole something and one of his friends told him to but he doesn't want to. He goes and do it. He wishes he never did it. That's all I'm gonna tell you because that's all I know. I hope you like this blog post about my book (that Mr Goodwin let me use and read) about the gizmo. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Finau!
    I want to read this book right now, It looks so cool and you have done a great description. Are you reading any other books? You have inspired me to do my own, great screencastify.
    From Kiarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey KIarah, I just want to say thanks for your lovely comment. Yes I think I have done a great job learning how to use screencastify. It's great to see you making you own. I hope you have a great time during the holidays.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Finau

    I am so proud of you! Well done for not only reading a neat book, but also blogging and vlogging about it! I loved your reflection. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Lagitupu,

    it's me Finau and I just want to say thanks for you comment. I do enjoy reading books and learning new words. I also love getting comments. Again, I want to say thanks. I hope you are having fun during the school holidays.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.