Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Certificate Winner


Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today I got the certificate for this week. I was caught being good and I'm so happy I got one. It has nice stickers all over it. There are unicorn ones, animals, hearts (there is a ninja on the back of the certificate) and much more. It says '' Finau for putting in awesome effort in all her learning. Well done Finau!'' and I'm so proud of myself. When I walked up to get it, Mr Burt said he heard about how much money I made for the 40 hour famine and I was like thank you for saying that (because I wanted everyone, to know I was in the 40 hour famine and I wanted them to know I made lots of money). Mr Burt is our principle and I really like him because he's kind and funny. I hope you like this blog post about me getting a certificate. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.