Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Extension Reflection Term 4 2020

 

5 & 6 Extension:

Secret Santa:

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 2.17.10 PM.png
Ambassadors:


Kitchen Science:



Hello everyone, this is my reflection for Extension term 4 2020.

This year has been an awesome year. Me stilling being in Extension with Covid and lockdown, Wow! When lockdown happened we got to still do google meets and contact each other and to work with each other. As soon as we got back to school I was so happy to see my friends again. 

One of my highlights from extension was Secret Santa (which was this term). We Gathered up together and had shared lunch. We gave everyone our gifts and ate and ate! We danced and sang to Tik Tok Songs. Hehe! Secret Santa for 2020 was a blast!

My second highlight was performing a dance in front of extension group. Kiarah, Angelica and I did a South American Dance. I was a bit shy but I stilled did it. I thought our dance was pretty cool as well as the others. Everyone got a good mark! Yay! 

My third highlight was Kitchen Science. I audition for their Tv show. I got the part. It was super fun. I did some science experiments with Nanogirl. Here is a link to it. I hope you enjoyed my reflection. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.