Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Maths Quiz (2)

 

Hi everyone, it’s me Finau and I have made a Maths Quiz. This is my second one. Here is a link to my first one. This quiz has 4 questions (as you all know because you participated in it). It you got them all right, then you are a superstar, if you some right then well done and if you got them all wrong I hope you get better and to more studying about maths. Thank you for taking part in this quiz. I hope you enjoy my maths quiz. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Finau!
    I really liked your math quiz, you made it very smartly and it must've been tricky putting it all together! I love how you added some funny and cool Gifs! They make the quiz look fun and exciting!
    Do you enjoy math? I dont.

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!

      Thank you so much for you comment. It was really tricky putting it together.
      Yeah, I really loved the gifs. They are so cool and funny. I sometimes enjoy maths. Not all the time.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. I loved this quiz (but I also love maths)! Well done on making it so fun and creating a great hyperlinked experience with fun gifs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nanogirl!

      Thank you so much for you comment. I'm so happy that you love my maths quiz. I thought the gifs were funny and I'm happy you also liked it. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.