Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey/Week 1 :Art Colouring Book (Part 2)



Kia ora everyone, it's me Finau and today I'm gonna be doing one of the activities for the Summer Learning Journey. The one that I will be doing today is the Art Colouring Book. That was the first activity I did this week but O said that I would try something more challenging and indeed I did. The first one is called Women combing her hair and the second one is Under the wave off Kanagawa. The ones of the left is my one and the ones of the right are the original ones. I'm actually proud of my artwork. I hope you enjoy this blog post (and the art). Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

                                                                                Bye!  :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.