Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Our Christmas Tree!

The pictures on the right are the decorations we hanged. You can't really see them on the tree.

My Brother Keni just took over this video.

 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and today post is about my Christmas Tree at home. As you all know Christmas is very soon so we have to set up our Christmas trees. My family and I did it a couple of weeks ago. We had this tree for such a long time. I'm almost it's height. I love the decorations of the tree. It has lights, those small balls you hang on the tree and candy canes! Sorry you can't really see it. We don't have our presents yet because my Mum and my cousin Mele are surprising us. Thank you (to my Mum and Mele)! I hope you enjoy this blog post and video. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau,

    What a cool tree! I love the flashing lights on it. It looks so fun!

    Do you like decorating your tree? My parents have had the same tree since before I was born, and now I am almost as tall as it, just like you and your family tree!

    Hope you are looking forward to a lovely Christmas!

    Charlotte (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Charlotte!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm happy that you like the lights on the the tree. Yes I really like decorating my tree so that I can spend more time with my family. Wow, can't believe you are almost the height as your tree like me. It's almost like we have the same story. Haha! We've had our tree ever since we moved to New Zealand. Maybe when I was 3. I hope you have a great Christmas too! Thanks again Charlotte!

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.